NATO Watch Strap Workshop/ 13th July 2019 1300-1500 hrs
In this 2 hour workshop, learn how to make your very own NATO leather watch strap!
After attending this workshop, you will be eligible for our Leather Watch Strap Workshop.
This workshop does not require you to have prior knowledge. You will gain a brief introduction to leather stitching.
All sizes available.*
*Do indicate the size of your watch after signing up for the class.
Email us the size at email@example.com
Leathers you can choose from:
- Premium, full grain, durable leathers (Price of workshop: $89.00 nett)
- Exotic Python Leather (+$80 more on top of $89.00)
- Exotic Crocodile Leather (+$120 more on top of $89.00)
We provide the materials, hardware and instruction, and you’ll go home with your very own handmade and size fitted watch strap.
ABOUT THE CLASS
- Class Level: Advanced*
- Age Requirement: 12 and older
- Average Class Size: 6-12
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Basic leather cutting skills
- Saddle stitching techniques
- Knowledge of leather as a material
- Leather care tips
Professional guidance and hardware (buckles etc). The completed project is yours to take home!
Cancelled 5 days and less prior to workshop date: A refund of 30% of the workshop fee will be issued.
No Shows on the day of workshop: Strictly no refunds will be issued.
Rescheduling is allowed only if it is made 5 days before the workshop date.
141 Jalan Besar #02-01, Singapore 208859