Watch Strap Workshop / 4th May 2019 1300-1700hrs
In this 4 hour advanced workshop, you will learn to create a watch strap fitted to your timepiece
All sizes available.
Do indicate the size you want through our email
after signing up for the class.
PRIOR KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
This workshop requires you to attend one of our Stitching Workshops beforehand
Leathers you can choose from:
- Premium, full grain, durable leathers (Price of workshop: $169.00 nett)
- Exotic Python Leather (+$80 more on top of $169.00)
- Exotic Crocodile Leather (+$120 more on top of $169.00)
We provide the tools, material and hardware, and you’ll go home with your own handmade watch strap.
ABOUT THE CLASS
- Class Level: Advanced*
- Age Requirement: 13 and older
- Average Class Size: 6-12
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Basic leather cutting skills
- Saddle stitching techniques
- Burnishing and edge dye
- Knowledge of leather as a material
- Leather care tips
Completed project is yours to take home! Production will be guided with clear instructions, leather and buckles will all be provided.
Cancellations 5 days and less prior to workshop date: A refund of 30% of the workshop fee will be issued.
No Shows on the day of workshop: Strictly no refunds will be issued.
Rescheduling is allowed only if it is made 5 days before the workshop date.
4th May 2019
141 Jalan Besar #02-01, Singapore 208859